Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2019

What are we missing Part 2

A client asked me what was missing on the bag of dog food I posted the other day,  I was confused.  I said there was nothing missing.  The circle area was just to point out it was Large Breed puppy food.  And now I know why she asked me.  The text did not come thru with the picture of the bag.  Here is the text.


For those who missed it before. I have changed to Petcurean Now Fresh for large breed puppies. I changed because it has the correct calcium to phosphorus ratio. The same ratio that has been clinically proven to help reduce the risk of Hip Dysplasia. 

Think about it. I mean REALLY, really think about it. 

I can easily trace dogs back in my pedigree  for almost 50 years. And if I put some effort in I could go back another 50. NONE  of them had Hip Dysplasia. None. Zero. Nada. Generally speaking, if the past 50 or more generations of working line German Shepherds have been cleared of Dysplasia and there is still Dysplasia, there has to be something we are missing. Maybe it's lack of vitamin C. Maybe it's the calcium phosphorus ratio. There is something we are missing!  I will continue to look under every rock and cranny to figure it out.  I hope you will too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment