Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2019

Update on Miss Pink

Things are looking a little brighter for Miss Pink. Since there is no guarantee that surgery would work, I've been looking into alternatives. I have an appointment with a highly referred canine physio clinic 2 hours South of here. We can't get in until the 23rd but they said as long as she is ambulatory that that will cause no further damage.

And one of my previous clients who has been following us on social media has referred me to a fantastic vet in Ontario, Thank you so much CM for caring! I will try and reach the vet as soon as possible.

Little Miss Pink did not ask to be brought into this world. I am responsible for that and I will continue to be responsible to her throughout her life. She will never be a working dog but I'm sure we can figure something out to give her a reasonably good quality of life. She has a sparkle in her eye that just is beyond words. She doesn't know she's been hurt! She is tough as nails and carries on the best she can. She eats, and runs, and even beats up some of the other siblings! She's an unstoppable force of nature! I would love to find her a pet home where she could be the only one to be loved on, but if that isn't the case, she will stay here with us and become part of our pack for many years to come. Either way, she will be loved!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment