Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Pups Have Been Vet Checked, Dewormed, Microchipped

The vet was here a few days ago but I didn't have time to tell everyone until now.  I wish I could say they all passed 100% like what usually happens but a few had a few minors problems that they should grow out of.  It was the males who had the problems.  Two had an undescended testicle.  She said that she would not be surprised if they came down on their own as it can take up to 20 weeks.  On one pup she said she could already feel it on it's way down the inguinal canal.  As none of these dogs are going to be breeding dogs and will be neutered, it should not be a major problem.  In all my 25+ years of breeding, I've only had one dog turn out to be a cryptorchid as an adult and that was about 23 years ago.  Email me if you have any questions.  














Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment