Search This Blog

Sunday 19 July 2020

Petcurean NOW & NuVet Plus Vitamins keeps your dog in great shape!

Petcurean NOW Large Breed Puppy Food & NuVet Plus Vitamins
This is what the puppies are eating.  3 meals of NOW and 1 vitamin every day.
.

I have been using these vitamins for years.  I had to special order them in from the US.  About 18 months ago, they have located a warehouse in Canada which has dropped the price substantially.  These vitamins are only available through breeders.  They are not sold in stores.  Three months of vitamins cost approximately $75.  That's less than $1 per day.  If you take your puppy off these vitamins, you will notice within a week that their coat is duller and not as soft.  The dog's coat is the measurement of how their health is.  If you have other dogs in your household, I suggest you order the vitamins for them as well.  I guarantee that their coats will improve within a week! Canadians must phone the number to order and give the above order code.  You can order every month, or have a recurring order so you don't have to remember.  I order 12 bottles at a time!  I will receive a small commission if you purchase these vitamins.  I recommend them without hesitation and I don't recommend anything I don't use.



No comments:

Post a Comment