Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2020

Update On Filming the Commercial

The actual shoot dates are August 19-22.  The set is an hour out of Calgary.  Which direction I don't know.  Hopefully North!  But I bet it's South.

Two pups will go to the shoot.  Hopefully the two who took to training the best, will be twins but there's only a 33% chance?  Is that right?  Probably not.  Math is not my strong suit.  Dogs are!
I have 1 set of triplets and 2 sets of twins.  That's not technically true but colour wise it is.  I have 3 bicolours, 2 sables and 2 Black and Tans.  Watch!  It will be a sable and a bicolour!  But that's what makeup is for!

I'm not allowed to tell you which company the commercial is for or the storyline of it.  It's all very hush-hush.  Sounds like that's normal in the filming world.  But I can tell you it will be CUTE!  How can it not be with 2 precious Guardian Angel Shepherd puppies in it!

I want to thank all of my new puppy owners who have volunteered their puppies for the commercial, should their's be the one who gets picked.  I am grateful for the opportunity to pick from such a large number of puppies.  There's bound to be 2 stars among them!

The commercial will be about 6 months in the making so think "Christmas" when you actually see it on tv.

The pups are working hard at training but I'm afraid in a lot of ways it's like teaching math to a 6 month old child.  There is only so much a puppy is capable of.  But they are enjoying their training sessions and they are learning how to learn and that is a fantastic talent to have.

Wish me luck!  I'm going to need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment