Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2020

Puppy Evaluation Testing Coming Soon!

attachment-1.png

Last year I was lucky enough to go to a 3 day course with Dr. Gayle Watkins Ph.D. who is a world-renowned scientist in dog behaviour.  She and her co-workers have come up with a puppy evaluation test that is much more precise than the one I have been using for the past 20 years.  I was thrilled to be able to bring 2 of my puppies as demos for the course.  This is a picture of Dr. Watkins testing Khaleesi.  At the end of the test she said "Now THIS is my kind of puppy!"  That's quite a compliment from someone who tests puppies all over the world!  Khaleesi shocked everyone (but not me!) with her spectacular results.  Fearless, social, forgiving, biddable, self confident, great energy.  It honestly doesn't get better than that!  And that's not just my opinion anymore!   I have video proof!

So this year, I will evaluate the pups using this new (to me) test.  Once the testing is done, it takes a couple of days to mark and match puppies with their owners.  Hang in there everyone!  You will find out soon which puppy will be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment