Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2019

NuVet Dog Vitamins Again

I blogged about these vitamins several weeks ago but sadly, there were only a few who wanted to keep their puppy on a health regime that has proven effective.   And of course there are the new puppy owners that have purchased your puppy just recently so this is for you as well!  

First off, I want to say thank you very much to the people who ordered. I seldom recommend products.  And I only recommend them if I have tried it for a period of time and find it beneficial.  I recommend NuVet Vitamins for dogs and puppies.  So much so I have considered putting it in my contract as a necessity.  I have decided to become a distributor of NuVet Vitamins so I can continue to help my puppies live a long and healthy life, even after they go out my door.  I'm not a salesman so I'm going to pass on below, the information given to me by the company.    

Your puppies have all been on NuVet Vitamins since they were 3 weeks old and I strongly advise you continue throughout their life.  It costs  only pennies per day and there is a 60 day 100% money back guarantee.   You  can also save 15% by asking for "auto ship" when ordering over the phone.  And you must order over the phone in Canada, no online orders. Your order will come from Canada and not through the US.   The phone number is 1-800-474-7044 and you must give them my order code number 19865.  

I appreciate you thinking about continuing to supply your puppy with something I know that works.  My dogs generally have a 14 year lifespan which is far longer than average, and just this year, I opened the rainbow bridge gate to two 16 year old girls.  Far above the average age for a German Shepherd.

Mary Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment