Search This Blog

Friday 16 August 2019

It APPEARS to be working

After spending hours, over two days, with an Apple tech, my computer appears to be working.  I don't trust it completely yet but so far so good.  We had to wipe it completely clean and use a back up.  It froze while it was doing an operating system update.

So please, if I haven't responded to your email, please let me know.  There were about 4-5 emails that were inquiring about puppies and I believe I responded but that was also at the same time it froze so I don't know whether they actually sent or not.  If you haven't heard from me, please accept my apologies and let me know so I can send you another response.

I love technology!  But we rely on it so much these days, that when it messes up, so many things go awry.  

I'm also really behind on my pictures and videos so I'm going to try and catch up on those as well.  You will see puppies from a few weeks ago so be aware they have changed drastically during that time.  You may see 2 week old puppies today and then 4 week old puppies tomorrow!  But I think all the media is worth watching, even if it's a little late.

Don't forget to check out my Guardian Angel Shepherds YouTube channel, (https://www.youtube.com/user/k9trainergsd/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=2&view_as=subscriber ).  as well as this blog, to get all the current updates. Normally I don't say this (because it drives me crazy) but if you could subscribe and like, that would be awesome so I know whether I'm sending you all the things you like to see.  I'm not making money from my channel.  It's only there to entertain and educate.  And if you have suggestions, let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to comply.

So long for now!

Mary Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment