Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 August 2019

My computer is frozen!!

I didn't realize why, when I turned back to my screen, it was black. So of course I hit this key, and that key and then another. Then I remembered it said it was going to do an update in an hour. I thought I'd be long finished catching up on my emails by then. NOT!

So after I'd hit all those keys it was frozen with an apple and a bar underneath that wasn't moving. I left it for an hour. Didn't help. I turned it off. Didn't help. I left it overnight. Didn't help.

Now I have to run up to Red Deer to exchange a brand new vacuum so don't have time to call Apple. When I get back I'll have to make dinner for the family and 13 puppies. Then I'll have to clean them and then do laundry. Then I'll have to exercise and feed all the adult dogs. Oh! And find time for me to eat dinner. Then it will be time to start letting the dogs out in small groups to relieve themselves before bed. And then it will be about 11:30PM. And I won't be able to keep my eyes open having got up at 5:30 with Mark.

So for all of you who are waiting on replies about adopting puppies, I'm sorry! Hopefully I can get it fixed tomorrow. Thank you for your patience! Again! They've already been waiting due to my trip to the hospital last week.

My apologies!! And yes! I'm cancer free!! Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. The Guardian Angel Family is just incredible. I'm honoured to have you all!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment