Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2020

Lost Emails and Puppies!

As I wrote earlier I have been having problems with my website and emails. There appear to be 3-4 weeks of emails missing. I am busy with the techs trying to recover them. If you have written and not received a reply my SINCERE APOLOGIES.

I am assured by the tech that they will be recovered soon. I will start replying to them in the order they have been dated.

As for my website, I cannot update it. All updates will be on this blog until things get sorted out.

And now some good news. Fia's five puppies are now 2 weeks old and doing well. Nova my very fat pregnant girl is ready to have her pups any day. I will start taking deposits shortly. I expect 7-8 puppies!

Stay safe everyone. And be kind to one another.

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment