Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 December 2020

EMAIL IS FINALLY WORKING!

I have good news and bad news! My email is finally working and it seems like everything is getting through now. The bad news is I still have no access to emails sent in the last 6 -8 weeks. So if you have applied for a puppy, please resend your emails! Better yet, please fill out your questionnaire and send them along with your email. I have puppies available due to the mess up of my emails. I have more females than males so if you are looking for a female, now is the time to apply!

If you have already sent a deposit for a puppy, please send me an email to be sure I still have all your most recent information.

Technology is going to be the death of me!

PLEASE RE-SEND ANY PUPPY APPLICATIONS THAT WERE SENT IN THE LAST 6-8 WEEKS!

Thank you!

Mary Ann

1 comment:

  1. Is she still available and how much cuz she is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete