Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Aptitude Testing was put on hold due to 112 km/hr winds!

Testing was supposed to be last night however a storm with 112 km/hr winds roared through area causing the closest city to call for a state of emergency. All is well here but it did put the testing on hold until this evening. Still to go is Brown, Green, Yellow and Purple.

Sorry for the delay guys!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment