Search This Blog

Saturday 7 August 2021

The COMMERCIAL is out!

August 2020 we were hired for 5 days to shoot a commercial. It was all very hush-hush! I was unable to share for what company, or the story of the commercial. It's been a secret for almost a whole year! Now, finally I can share! I started training 3 puppies for the commercial when they were 6 weeks old. Lots of things like sits, downs, recalls, go to X and stay, chase toys etc. Lots for their little minds to remember! I picked 3 puppies so if 1 puppy got tired, we could use another, and if she got tired, there was a third. The training went very well. Everyone was very impressed with all the Guardian Angel Shepherds! We had a blast! Although it looks like only one mother and one puppy throughout the story, there were actually 2 Moms and 3 puppies! I have to say an extra special thank you for the owners who delayed getting their puppies for a week so we could shoot this commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment