Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Boot Camp. NOT! More like a retreat!













 Zeus has been a board and train dog here at Guardian Angel Shepherds a few times.  He's a dominant boy with a mind of his own.  He's sweet but also stubborn.  We've butted heads more than once while he was here.  

His owners just sent me this video.  They were listening to one of my educational videos, when Zeus recognized my voice!  When he couldn't locate me behind the cell phone, he checked the house.  When that didn't work, he went to the window to see if I was coming up the walk!  

When I saw this video I had tears in my eyes.  Even after our discussions on who was going to tell who what to do, it was obvious he still loved me!  It was the best affirmation a dog trainer could get!  I must be doing something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment