Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2019

Getting bigger!

Gypsy and Tango are almost 4 months old already! Where does the time go? They're both doing well with their training and seem to enjoy each other's company. I have to be sure that I separate them from time to time so they both learn to be individuals and not just a pair. Separate walks. Separate car rides. Separate events. Raising two puppies together is more than double the work! People seem to have this false idea that if you have two puppies it's less work. It's a falsehood!

I am going to be taking Gypsy with me today to do a talk at a school about safety with dogs. It's an anti-bite program. So she will be accompanying me and Tango will be cooling his heels at home. Unhappily.

If anyone else is interested in me giving the talk at their school or church or what have you, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment