Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Puppies are just like human babies!

Anyone who has had a baby knows that trying to change the nipple on the bottle comes with a lot of grief. I'm trying to switch the puppies from those smaller bottles in the picture to the bigger bottle so I don't have to keep refilling as often. But the nipple is different! And do you think they'll suck from that nipple? Absolutely not. I remember as a young mother being encouraged to buy a half dozen soothers of the same kind. At the time I thought it seemed like a waste. But one day when I lost the soother and I was away from the house I went and bought a different soother at the store. Boy was that a bad idea! Not only did it not stop the crying, it created more of it! So puppies are just like human babies. They just don't want the nipple to be changed

No comments:

Post a Comment