Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2019

I’m so behind on my responses!

I am so sorry that I am so far behind on getting back to you in emails and phone calls. My days are spent cleaning, feeding, making formula, laundry, service dog puppy program, etc. etc. Up until the last two nights I've been up probably 10 to 12 times a night checking on the puppies. They're finally getting big enough now that I don't have to be quite so worried about them.

But now, unfortunately I have to take a few days off. Nothing that I want to do. Has to do with hospitals and good fun like that. So now my communications will be even later. So my sincere apologies please be patient with me.

Thank you everyone for all your congratulatory emails notes and phone calls.

I'll check back in as soon as I can.

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment