Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Fwd: My beautiful dog



Begin forwarded message:

From: Darren Harvey <afghanmp@hotmail.com>
Subject: My beautiful dog
Date: November 20, 2018 at 6:38:45 PM MST

Hi Mary Ann, 
 
I want to let you know that my beautiful girl Liberty (We called her Vanya) who we got from you passed away. She was my best friend and more than I could ever have wished for. She accompanied me everywhere across the country and when my little girl Penelope was born she became an awesome protector and guardian. When the baby first came home from the hospital and cried in the night, my wonderful puppy girl would grab my PJs and drag me out of bed to make sure the baby was fine. She went from sleeping at my feet to sleeping right beside the crib.
 
 
 
She was my once in a lifetime dog and although my heart is broken I want to thank-you for allowing me to have such a special girl in our lives.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Darren, Erin and Penelope Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment