Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2012

My email has been giving me problems the last 2.5 days.  The server is full but I can't figure out how to take the old messages off.  For now, I've increased my data to unlimited so it's back up and working.  I can only imagine the price that will be!  Unfortunately I can't contact the support team by phone, only by email.  Which didn't help me because I couldn't get email!!!  Good grief.  Anyways, for those of you who emailed me and didn't receive an answer, that's why.  Please email again and I promise to get back to you ASAP.
I had a concern from a new puppy owner that his puppy wasn't eating very much.  The pups are going to take up to two weeks to adjust to their new surroundings.  It will probably be much faster than that but you need to give them lots of time.  I have been adding hot water to the pup's meals about 10 minutes before giving it to them.  They seem to enjoy it a lot better.  So give that a try and I'm sure your pup will eat a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment