Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2021

Looking for a healthy chew treat that actually lasts?

 



I buy these all the time for my dogs.  I even have a subscription that send them automatically every so often.  They are made of hardened cheese from Tibet.  Even my power chewers don't ever finish them in one go!  Hard to say exactly how long they last because my dogs take turns on the same cheese stick.  All I know, is they love them, they last longer than anything else I've ever found (besides large raw bones), they don't make a mess and they can't get stuck in the throat or intestines like rawhide can!

And when they get too small for them to chew safely, you can put them in the microwave and they puff up like a rice crispy square!  So no waste whatsoever!

I do get a small commission if you click on my link and purchase them.  Thank you!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment