Search This Blog

Thursday 13 August 2020

Training for commercial is going really well!

 I am happy to say that training for Miss Pink and Miss Yellow is going really well.  BTW that would be Tia and Leila!  I met the movie trainers down in Okotoks yesterday for the first time and they were very happy with the training thus far.  I was really nervous as I've never trained for the movies before and didn't know if I might be making some mistakes!  But turns out they were very happy with how things are going.    I'll be driving back and forth (2 hours each way), every day this week to get the pups used to different environments, including the real set.  There will be booms and light screens and all kinds of paraphanalia that go along with the cameras and we are going to introduce them to that today.They also have to get to know other dogs too so they need time to learn to trust.  It's been a ton of work so far and I'm afraid to say the work is only just beginning!  The production company was kind enough to get me a hotel for the week of shooting so I don't have to put on the miles.  The puppies don't seem to mind the long car ride, but hey, they get to sleep the whole way!  Sorry there's no photos but it's all very hush, hush!

No one has to worry about the dogs here at home.  Mark will be here and I have kind neighbours who will be caring for them as well.  

So all in the world of Guardian Angel Shepherds is going well!

PS I've had lots of feedback from new owners and everyone is thrilled with their puppies!  I'll tell you more about that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment