Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2017

Puppy Owners! I need some info!

Six month ago, my children, gave me an all expenses paid holiday to Disney World with them.  I had no idea that I would have puppies on the dates they picked.  Consequently I will be away from February 7th - 16th.  But fear not!  The puppies will be in good hands!  My husband is here full time and he is very knowledgeable in the rearing of the puppies.  He's been doing it with me for 14 years so he's had lots of practice.  I have also arranged for TWO friends to  help him out.  One is a breeder of Min Pins and Shelties, and the other is the lady who I get to take care of all my dogs when we go on holiday with all the family.  So both ladies are also very knowledgeable. 

What I need from you is the dates and times you will be here to pick up your little fur balls.  Anytime after February 20th is good.  If you could please send me TWO dates and times that would suit you, then I can get all this organized before I go away.  For example: "I can pick up my puppy on either Thursday Feb 23 at 3:00PM or Saturday Feb 26 at noon." 

After noon is always better for me as I do all the chores in the morning and get finished around lunch time.  If you need to come early in the day due to travelling issues, that's fine.  I will work around you.  Plan on spending 2 hours here.  There is a lot of info and paperwork.  It may not take that long, but...  plan on 2 hours.  I will need to be paid in full before the puppy leaves here.  A certified cheque, cash, email money transfer are all good.  Personally I like the email money transfer but not everyone is comfortable with that, and that's ok. 

Please email me at k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca with PICK UP DATE in the subject line as soon as possible.

I will let you know which time you have when I have all people's dates and can schedule everyone.

Thanks,

Mary Ann





Some of the outakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment