Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Individual Pup Pics Updated on Website

So I spent most of my day taking pictures, editing pictures, uploading pictures, publishing pictures (you get the idea!), so you can see how each pup is growing. They are all posted on the first page of my website. www.myguardianangelshepherds.com. And I'm really happy at how they came out. Except... for Mr Blue! He was the first to be photographed and our guinea pig on how we were going to do it. We spent twice as long with him then any of the others. Eventually we got everything set up and him still, for an 1/8th of a second. Then we were off and rolling. 136 pictures later we were done! I worked backwards when editing, putting Blue at the end. When I finally got there, I didn't have a single good picture of him! So, off I went to set up our picture area again. Lights, background, fuzzy balls, safety fences so he wouldn't fall off the table, etc. This time I was on my own so trying to set up a wiggling puppy and holding the camera and pushing the shutter button all at the same time was a lesson in patience. I FINALLY got ONE good photo! YAY! I took that one picture and downloaded it to a thumb drive then took that drive to my laptop (which is the only one I can update my website from) and downloaded it. I clicked on the thumbnail and there it was in all its glory! Upside down! No big deal. I'll just rotate it. Rotate right, rotate right. Done. Beautiful. I uploaded it to my website and voila!... Upside down! I tried for over an hour to get that picture the right way around but no matter what I did, when I uploaded to the website it was upside down. So. When you see Mr Blue staring at you from his upside down perch, remember how many hours I put in today trying to give you nice pictures, instead of chastising me for putting in a picture upside down. 😜

Enjoy the pictures Guys!

 Don't ask me why it worked here but not on the website! 

TTFN

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment