Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 March 2024

A New Venture Inspired by Cruz

I miss my Cruz every single day.  She was always by my side, no matter what I was doing.  Her only exception was she gave me privacy while in the bathroom.  But she was always laying against the bathroom door when I opened it.  Each morning I would step over her and pet her.  I'd say "Good morning Cruz.  How's my beautiful girl today?"  For the past few years I knew each day was precious and she needed to know she was special.

What I did was make a t-shirt with her beautiful face on it.  Actually, I ended up making two.  A regular photo with the words "Old Dog, New Tricks".  And a stylized photo of her with "Older but Wiser" on it.  It got me thinking about me needing more German Shepherd clothing as mine are getting old and tired.  The ones I find are not up to my standards as far as the German Shepherd goes.  So I've decided to make some clothing and accessories using photos of some of my other dogs.  I just have 5 designs at the moment but I plan of making more.  They can all be purchased in Canadian dollars at http://tee.pub/lic/PrintMagicStudios.     My "shop" is called Print Magic Studios - Dog-inspired Digital art.  You can buy anything from T-shirts and Hoodies to Mugs and Phone Cases.  Anyone is welcome to purchase if you see something you like.  Come back soon to see more creations!




Mary Ann Marcellus

Voted Top 5 German Shepherd Breeder in Alberta in 2022, 2023 & 2024!

No comments:

Post a Comment