Search This Blog

Friday 26 August 2022

If I could please ask a favour of you...

 My good friend Julie, manages my Facebook page for me because 

1. I don't have time to deal with it and 

2.  I have no desire to learn how to use it!  

So on August 24 when I posted that I had been voted one of the top GSD breeders in Alberta on my blog, (an absolute honour), she very kindly put the announcement up on the Guardian Angel Shepherds Facebook page.  I was curious to see if there had been any comments and sure enough, there were!  The really cool thing was, a few of  them were from people who had adopted puppies from here in years past !  It really touched my heart that they took the time to do that.  It occurred to me that it would be a fantastic reference if other owners of my dogs were to add their photos and their comments.  I would really appreciate the marketing help.  I'm always telling everyone that I'm great with dogs, not so good at business.  I need all the help I can get! So if I could ask a favour of anyone who had the time and inclination to add a comment and/or photo, it would be most appreciated!

And to those who have commented already, thank you for sharing your experience here and I'm so glad that all your dogs are what you hoped for!  It makes all my work worthwhile.








Thanking you in advance.  

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment