Search This Blog

Monday 22 November 2021

Two Puppies Available!

Big, Little and Medium sized!


 It doesn't happen often but there are two puppies that are available for adoption.  If you have already sent a questionnaire and haven't heard from me, please re-send.  I've been finding these emails in the strangest places.   Spam, Junk, even in the garbage can!  

I've been so buys with 9 puppies, a four month old and 3 board and trains, that I've left finding approved families very late.  As I tell people often, I'm really good with dogs, not so much with business!  The pups will be starting to go to their new families after December 3rd.  

Best thing to do if you have sent a questionnaire recently and you haven't heard from me,  please email me again.  And don't be afraid to follow up with another email.  I have a sneaking suspicion that some questionnaires were bounced altogether.  

Questionnaires can be downloaded from the EXTRAS page on my website.  www.myguardianangelshepherds.com/Extras.html. The contract is there for your perusal only.  It
can be signed when you pick up your little fur ball!

Don't delay!  If you've been wanting a Guardian Angel Shepherd, maybe now is the time!


Mary Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment