Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Remote Dog Lessons - K9 Partners

My dog obedience club, Eagle Hill Obedience, has been shut down since March of 2020. I am launching a remote learning company called "K9 Partners". Anyone who is interested in remote lessons via ZOOM or telephone can email me at k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca to arrange a date and time. Lessons will be private, one on one, for 1 hour. Introductory price is $95/hr. Lessons can cover anything from problem solving, to obedience, to management, to problem prevention. You can ask questions for the whole hour. You, decide how the lesson proceeds. Generally speaking, one lesson gives you all the education you need to fix most problems. The Puppy Kindergarten Course can be accomplished in 2 lessons and a Beginners Course can be accomplished in 2-3 depending on how much time you have to work at home. Payments are made using emoney transfers. Why come to me? I have over 40 years experience in training dogs. I've owned my own obedience club for almost 30 years and I have taught Veterinary Technicians at Olds College both dog obedience and behaviour for 10 years. I spend on average $2500/year on taking training seminars on learning new techniques for training both dogs and humans. I will never stop learning! And neither should you! Email me today at k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca. Let's get that problem solved today!

No comments:

Post a Comment