Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2019

The health of your dog - things you may not know!

Those who follow my website know that I don’t recommend just one specific dog food. As pups, I feed Petcurean Now Puppy until about 8 months old. But after that, it’s important to vary the protein your dog gets. It should always be animal sourced but one month it could be chicken, the next month it could be trout, the next a combination of beef and buffalo!  I’ve fed both raw food and kibble depending on whether my hunter friends were successful or not. I feed raw until I run out. Venison, moose, elk etc. But one thing I always feed is vitamins. You must add them to a raw food recipe and kibble is processed so much it no longer has vitamins that are useable. So whether you feed raw or kibble, multivitamins are essential.

For years I have been feeding a multivitamin made by NuVet. My dogs are proof that it is a quality product. Up until recently, it was difficult to get in Canada. But it was worth the hassle for me to get it. The good news is I can now make it easy for you to purchase here in Canada. All you need to do is call NuVet at 1-800-474-7044 and use order code 19865. It comes in bottles of 90 so you only have to order every 3 months.  The dogs love them and you can either put it in with a meal, or just give it once a day like a treat.

Enjoy the video!
Dr Becker and pet nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment