Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2018

Good News for those waiting with deposits down!

FINALLY Fia has started to come into heat!  If everything goes according to plan, she will be bred in the next 7-10 days and we will have puppies 63 days later!  So that means puppies around mid-June!  Now, let's all keep our fingers (and toes) crossed that things go as scheduled!

I appreciate your patience!  Waiting for a new fur ball is incredibly hard.  But the girls do as they wish.  Fia is about 6 weeks late coming into heat.  I'm on edge even more so than you!  Is it today? No.  Is it today? No.  Is it today? No.  It is uppermost on my mind every day when I wake up.  So I know what you are going through and I appreciate your patience!  I promise you, it is worth the wait!  The references on my website are just a small sampling of the number I actually have.  I think my best references are the people who come back for their second Guardian Angel Shepherd.  I have supplied 3 people with their second Angel in the last couple of litters.  Repeat customers after 10-14 years really says something!

Keep those fingers and toes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment