Search This Blog

Friday 2 March 2018

Puppies were Aptitude Tested Today

One of the exercises is to hold the puppy off the ground two feet for 30 seconds.  Depending on their reaction they will get a number.  The reaction may be, fight and flail, fight then relax, fight then relax then fight, hang rigid, hang relaxed, etc.  There are about a dozen exercises and all of them combined will help me determine the aptitude of that puppy.  There are no right or wrong behaviours.  They just are what they are.  I hope by Monday night to have puppies picked for you.  Or actually maybe Tuesday night as the vet is here on Monday to do health checks, vaccinations, deworming, and microchipping.  It makes for a long day. I take these puppy pick decisions incredibly serious.  As my husband!  He will tell you I lose sleep over it!  I want to be sure you get the BEST dog for you and your family.  I know it's hard to wait, but I promise.  It's worth it!

Mary Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment