Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Instagram Pictures

FYI - my son told me I HAD to have an Instagram account. Just like I HAD to have a Facebook account and I HAD to have a website! Good grief! I don't have time for this s#%€+.

I'm not sure how exactly you locate my account but my username is "k9trainergsd". I also try to tag everything with #guardianangelshepherds. If you like it please hit the follow and favourite button. Not sure why but everybody seems to ask that so I'm trying to look like I know what I'm talking about.

There's a lot of duplication from site to site but not every picture gets put up on every site.

TTFN. And for you youngsters who don't know, TTFN is a quote from T-I-double g-er. TaTa For Now. That's how you were cool in my day!

BTW - I turned a young 59 years old today! What a blast!

Mary Ann

1 comment:

  1. I don't use Instagram either, but hey, I've got your facebook account covered for you! LOL
    I do, however, have an account I don't use. So I'll give you a follow anyway! You should recognize it's me, if you remember the name I've chosen for my puppy. Also the one picture I have up is of your logo! Lol

    Also, Happy Birthday!!!

    -Julie F.

    ReplyDelete