Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Back From Surgery

I have just returned from surgery and will be out of commission for 2-3 weeks.  Surgery was successful but there was a complication of a pinched nerve in my neck causing numbness on the left side of my face, tongue and left arm.  My left arm is not working properly which is a really strange feeling.  Works well from the elbow down but I can't move my arm more than 30 degrees away from my body and it has no strength.  I will be laying low, catching up on educational material  and working at getting stronger again.  I'm hoping to get back to my youtube videos during this time as well.  Things just got too busy to keep up but hopefully I can catch up again!  Thanks for your patience at this time.  I appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. If you need any help please don't hesitate to give us a call or email me!!

    -Julie F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really appreciate that. Should be okay though. Lots of family around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. Hope you're doing well so far.

      -Julie F.

      Delete