Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Fwd: Special Day!

It's so nice to be appreciated!


Begin forwarded message:

From: Debra Lamb <debra.lamb@shaw.ca>
Date: August 10, 2014 at 10:38:46 AM MDT
To: Mary Ann Marcellus <k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca>
Subject: Special Day!

Today marks a very special occasion - today is my fur baby's 9th birthday!!  Hard to believe that it has been nine years that I have the gift of Shiloh and I just wanted you to know that there is not a day that goes by where I am not thankful that I found my way to you.  It may be her birthday but she is my most wonderful gift!

THANK YOU!


P.S.  Here are a a then/now pics for you.



Debra R. Lamb
Lamb MediaWorks Inc.
17 Royal Birch Grove NW
Calgary, Alberta  T3G 5K4

Phone: 403-264-4626
Fax: 403-454-6970

1 comment:

  1. I love watching how their coats change as they age.
    Any news on your upcoming litter? Let me know if you need a hand with anything computer related or updating your site. You can email me any time. If not, I'll probably be in touch soon to talk about starting your Facebook page like I mentioned I'd like to do.

    Cheers!
    -Julie F.

    ReplyDelete