Search This Blog

Monday 10 February 2014

Cheetah needs a home!

This is Cheetah. Cheetah was kept hoping there was possibility of her being added to my breeding program. As you can see from her left ear, she unfortunately did not make the cut. Unfortunately I have to try and use my business brain and not my dog loving heart and find a new home for Cheetah.

She is two years old. Has lots of energy but will also lie by the fire if you so require. Her cost is $2500 untrained or $3500 with a month of training on her.

2 comments:

  1. What are some of her strengths/weaknesses?
    What sort of 'job' would be be good at, or would she prefer to just be a family dog?

    I'll spread the word for you. :)

    -Julie F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Julie's comment. I have to admit, we were gung-ho for a pup, but when I saw her....well, she's gorgeous! And I LOVE her floppy ear ��.
    Is she good with little ones? Where does she fall on the couch potato/super intensity scale hahaha?
    Jamie Backlin

    ReplyDelete