Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2013

I LOVE getting emails like this!



comments = Hello,
I had the pleasure of meeting two of your beautiful dogs at a dog park in Edmonton.
Their names escape me, but the owner lives in Fort Saskatchewan. The female is 4 and the pup is 5 months?
Both are beautiful black GSDs. Excellent temperaments.
The owner is so good with them, relaxed and calm.
I have been looking for a black male such as his for three years, but have not been happy with the area breeders.
I train therapy and protection dogs.

I have just bought a puppy to train as a therapy dog for my company; so I hope to consider one of your beautiful boys in the next two years as a protection dog. I am so in love with the temperament I saw today, I can't say how impressed I am.
Excellent work.

1 comment:

  1. That was Ursus and Baloo last summer. We walked with the lady for about a half hour. She was a treat to walk with as she understod the temperment of the dogs and her dog was equally well mannered and trained. :)

    ReplyDelete