Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Major Communications Problems

A quick post before I'm off to classes!  I have been having major communcations problems since the middle of October.  My hard drive died on my old computer.  I had backed everything up so wasn't horribly upset.  What I didn't realize was how much time it took to start up a new computer!  All the software, programs, etc all needed to be loaded onto the new machine.  I just managed to get it all up and running a few days ago and was starting to answer emails back dated to October!  And guess what!  My hard drive on my new computer is faulty and I have to start all over again!  I am majorly PO'd!  It's not like I have a lot of free time for this stuff!  So here I go again!  They are sending me a new hard drive to install myself.  Oh the joys of technology!

Also, my Telus answering machine is telling me I have messages, but it won't play them.  Telus swears it's working fine and that all these calls people have decided not to leave messages.  I've had about 3 messages get through in all of November!!

So my point is, please keep trying if you have been trying to reach me!  Don't give up on me!  It's this stupid technology!!

k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca    (403)556-3635

No comments:

Post a Comment